MEETING CALLED TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
i. Community Pledge Leader
i. Small Business, Big Applause - Oak and Rye
ii. MIP Sponsor Recognition
1. Approve Study Session meeting minutes of August 6, 2019
2. Approve Council meeting minutes of August 6, 2019
3. Receive the Fourth Quarter Investment Report (April through June 2019) for Fiscal Year 2018-19
4. Adopt a Revised Enabling Resolution Establishing the FY 2019/20 GANN Appropriations Limit for The Town of Los Gatos, and Rescission of Resolutions 2019-031
5. 16212 Los Gatos Boulevard - Planned Development Application PD-17-002 and Negative Declaration ND-19-002
6. Adopt a Resolution approving the Town’s Green Stormwater Infrastructure Plan to Demonstrate a Long-term Commitment to the Implementation of Green Stormwater Infrastructure Facilities in the Town, as Required by the Town’s Municipal Regional Stormwater Permit
7. Adopt a resolution establishing the Complete Streets and Transportation Commission and rescinding resolutions 2016-052 and 2016-058 effective December 31, 2019
8. Authorize a FY 2019/20 Expenditure Budget Adjustment in the Amount of $300,707 for the Vegetation Management – Town Wide Project
9. Authorize the Town Manager to Negotiate and Execute an Agreement with the County of Santa Clara for Road Maintenance Reimbursement on Annexed County Pockets
10. Consider Policy Committee Recommendations to Amend Council Policy 2-01 Entitled Town Council Agenda Format and Rules and Policy 2-05 Entitled Planning Commission Policies and Procedures Relating to Public Hearing Time Limits.
11. Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) Resolution
12. Authorize the Town Manager to Execute a First Amendment to the Agreement for Services with Brightview Tree Care Services, Inc. to provide for an additional $100,000 for FY 2019/20 .
13. Authorize the Town Manager to Purchase Vehicles: a. Three Police Patrol Vehicles from Folsom Lake Ford in an Amount not to Exceed $124,895. b. One Maintenance Vehicle from Monarch Rentals in an Amount not to Exceed $75,891. c. One Maintenance Vehicle from National Auto Fleet Group in an Amount not to Exceed $95,650.
14. Provide direction on a Town position with respect to the Valley Transportation Authority study of the State Route 85 Corridor
15. Provide Input to the Comprehensive Downtown Parking Study
16. Ordinance Amending Chapter 2, Article II, Section 2.20.035, Election of Mayor and Vice-Mayor
17. General Plan Vision Statement and Guiding Principles
COUNCIL / MANAGER MATTERS