1. 5:30 p.m. (60 min) – Street Lighting Conversion. Staff will present information on ownership and maintenance options for street lights in the right of way and would like direction from the Council on the next steps related to the presented options.
2. 6:30 p.m. (30 min) – Council Meeting Agenda Review, Communications & Roundtable. Council will review the agenda for the December 9 City Council meeting and brief the Council on issues of mutual interest.
1. Tualatin Youth Advisory Council 2019 Year in Review
2. New Employee Introduction- Police Officer Hector Aguilar
1. Consideration of the System Development Charge Annual Reports for Fiscal Year 2018-19
2. Consideration of Resolution No. 5478-19 Amending the City of Tualatin Fee Schedule and Rescinding Resolution No. 5471-19
3. Consideration of Approval of a New Liquor License Application for Tualatin Station Bar and Grill
1. Consideration of Resolution No. 5479-19 Accepting the Tualatin 2040 Work Including the Policy Priorities, Housing Needs Analysis, Housing Strategy, Economic Opportunities Analysis, and Economic Development Strategy
2. Consideration of Ordinance 1429-19 Relating to Building Codes; Amending Tualatin Municipal Code 4-1-010 To Adopt State Building Code Updates; Adding New Provisions; And Declaring An Emergency
Meeting materials, including agendas, packets, public hearing and public comment guidelines, and Mayor and Councilor bios are available at www.tualatinoregon.gov/council.
Tualatin City Council meets are broadcast live, and recorded, by Tualatin Valley Community Television (TVCTV) Government Access Programming. For more information, contact TVCTV at 503.629.8534 or visit www.tvctv.org/tualatin.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, this meeting location is accessible to persons with disabilities. To request accommodations, please contact the City Manager’s Office at 503.691.3011 36 hours in advance of the meeting.