1. Budget Workshop - August 18, 2020
Regular Meeting of Council - August 18, 2020
2. Mayor's Report: Michael Lockliear
3. Administrator's Report: Jeff Lord
4. Resolution: Consideration of a resolution committing to a local match for Municipal Association of South Carolina Hometown Economic Development Grant funds.
5. First Reading By Title Only: Consider an application to annex +/- 3 acres of land located at 470 US Hwy 52 and 609 Rembert C. Dennis Blvd., TMS 123-00-01-050, 052, and -066; and to zone said property C-2, General Commercial; and to rezone +/- 4 acres of land located along Epson Plantation Drive, TMS 123-00-01-070 & -072, from PD-C, Planned Development Commercial, to C-2, General Commercial.
6. First Reading By Title Only: Consider application to rezone +/- 12 acres of property located at 344 Merrimack Boulevard, TMS # 142-11-02-038 & -093, from C-2 General Commercial to R-3, Multi-Family Residential with conditions, and to place conditions upon a +/- 4.7 acre tract located along Merrimack Boulevard, TMS # 142-11-02-092
7. Second Reading and Public Hearing: An Ordinance to amend Ordinance No. 2019-12 and the Budget attached thereto and to adjust certain revenues and expenditures for the Fiscal Year 2020.
8. Second Reading and Public Hearing: An Ordinance to raise revenue and adopt a budget for the Town of Moncks Corner, South Carolina, for the Fiscal Year beginning October 1, 2020 and ending September 30, 2021.